Enrollment and Refund Policy
We are very excited that you are considering applying to have your child attend one of Temple Sinai’s educational programs. Before you complete the application form we wish to advise you of the following admission and refund policies.
- Children enrolling in Twinkle Tots must be at least 10 months of age when the school session begins.
- In the unlikely event that minimum class sizes are not reached by April 1st of the year in which school starts, Temple Sinai reserves the right to cancel the class. In such cases, you will be provided with a full refund of all amounts paid.
- Payment in accordance with the attached fee schedule must accompany every completed application.
- Deposits are NOT refundable under any circumstances except if the class is cancelled as described in point 2 above.
- Under no circumstances are deposits transferable.
- Installment cheques that have been cashed are not refundable or transferable unless Temple Sinai has been able to fill your child’s place with another child AND the school is full (according to Ministry guidelines).
- Cancellations will only be processed upon receipt of written notice.
- Childcare receipts are available on demand.
Please contact the Accounting Office by email at email@example.com or phone 416.487.4161 to request a receipt.