Info Night 1
August 19 @ 6:30 – 8:30pm
Alpenglow at The Collective (400 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109)Vegetarian appetizers will be served.
Info Night 2
September 9 @ 6:30 – 8:30pm
Alpenglow at The Collective (400 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109)
Vegetarian appetizers will be served.
September 18 @ 12:00 – 1:00pm
Join by phone: +1 (571) 317-3122
To be eligible:
- Couples should be committed and/or married life partners between ages 25-40 (at least one partner must be between 25-40 at the time of the trip, and neither partner over 45 years old)
- If married, couples must be within first five (5) years of marriage (or very close to it!)
- At least one partner must be Jewish. We define that broadly—if you have at least one Jewish parent or grandparent, that counts.
- At least one partner must have no prior organized Israel trip experience post high school (i.e. if both partners have been on Birthright, you are ineligible)
- Couples must live in Seattle metro area
Honeymoon Israel Seattle is generously supported by the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle.