Please note the policy regarding registration, refunds and tuition fees:
- If you are registering as a member of Holy Blossom Temple, you must remain a member in good standing throughout the duration of your child's education in our school. Failure to comply may result in the forfeiting of your child's spot.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A deposit per child is required with each application form. This initial deposit automatically becomes non-refundable once the space that you have requested is offered to you in writing. In order to confirm your acceptance of a position for your child, an additional deposit towards the tuition will be required. (Please see fee schedule for specific amounts and dates)
- Installment payments, once deposited, are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Please note: processing your payment is NOT an indication of acceptance. Your initial deposit will only be returned SHOULD Holy Blossom NOT BE ABLE to offer you a spot.
- In the unlikely event that minimum class size is not reached by April 3, 2020, Holy Blossom Temple reserves the right to cancel the class. In such cases, you will be provided a full refund of all monies paid.
- The full amount of the 2 deposits is non-refundable and non-transferable. However, if a written request is made prior to March 27, 2020, a portion will be refunded from the second deposit.