June 4 @ 6:00 – 8:00pm
Bad Weather Brewing Company (414 7th St. W., St. Paul, MN 55102)
June 18 @ 7:00 - 8:00pm
Join URL: https://zoom.us/j/734509747
Join by phone: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 734 509 747
To be eligible:
- Couples should be committed and/or married life partners between ages 25-40 (at least one partner must be between 25-40 at the time of the trip, and neither partner over 45 years old)
- If married, couples must be within first five (5) years of marriage (or very close to it!)
- At least one partner must be Jewish. We define that broadly—if you have at least one Jewish parent or grandparent, that counts.
- At least one partner must have no prior organized Israel trip experience post high school (i.e. if both partners have been on Birthright, you are ineligible)
- Couples must live in Minneapolis or St. Paul metro areas
Honeymoon Israel Minneapolis/St. Paul is generously supported by the The Jewish Federations of Minneapolis and St. Paul.