Info Night 2
May 2 @ 6:30-7:30 pm
Treehouse Koreatown (920 S Gramercy Pl., Los Angeles)
Street parking is available, but limited.
To be eligible:
- Couples should be committed and/or married life partners between ages 25-40 (at least one partner must be between 25-40 at the time of the trip, and neither partner over 45 years old)
- If married, couples must be within first five (5) years of marriage (or very close to it!)
- At least one partner must be Jewish. We define that broadly—if you have at least one Jewish parent or grandparent, that counts.
- At least one partner must have no prior organized Israel trip experience post high school (i.e. if both partners have been on Birthright, you are ineligible)
- Couples must live in Los Angeles County.
Honeymoon Israel LA is generously supported by the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles & The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles.