Monday, May 13 @ 7:00 – 8:00pm
Link will be emailed to all attendees one day prior to webinar.
To be eligible:
- Couples should be committed and/or married life partners between ages 25-40 (at least one partner must be between 25-40 at the time of the trip, and neither partner over 45 years old)
- If married, couples must be within first five (5) years of marriage (or very close to it!)
- At least one partner must be Jewish. We define that broadly—if you have at least one Jewish parent or grandparent, that counts.
- At least one partner must have no prior organized Israel trip experience post high school (i.e. if both partners have been on Birthright, you are ineligible)
- Couples must live in the greater Boston area
Honeymoon Israel Boston is generously supported by Combined Jewish Philanthropies.