Thursdays | beginning February 14 | 9:15-10:30 am | 10 sessions
Rabbi Charlie Savenor
Israel's fateful journey through the wilderness of Sinai presented numerous challenges to the leadership of Moses and Aaron; at times the nation challenged their competence as leaders, and at times individuals arose to challenge their very right to lead. As students explore the biblical narratives describing forty years of wandering in the wilderness, they will be surprised to note the timeless nature of those stories. How can the lessons learned from the past be applied to solving the communal challenges of the present and the future?
Class will be held on the following dates: Feb 14, 21, 28; Mar 7, 14, 28; Apr 4, 11, 18; May 2, 9 (make-up class)
Prerequisite: Completion of Melton or Context
will run contingent on registration. Each class has a minimum
registration of 17 and a maximum registration of 25 students. A wait
list will be maintained once a class reaches maximum registration.
1. Early bird member (Until January 10)=$290
2. Early bird general (Until January 10)=$350
3. Standard member (January 10 onward)=$315
4. Standard general (January 10 onward)=$375
1. Until January 24: Full refund
2. January 24-February 14: Full refund less $50 administration fee
3. February 14-21: Full refund less $50 administration fee with return of materials in new condition (for paperback texts only; ebooks cannot be returned); or full refund less $100 materials/administration fee
IMPORTANT: After you register, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do
not receive this email, call 212.369.2600, x159 to confirm your registration.