Info Night - St. Paul
Tuesday, May 15 @ 6:30pm-8:00pm
Bad Weather Brewing (414 7th St. West, St. Paul)
Our MLPS Info Night that was originally scheduled for 4/16 has been postponed - new date will be announced soon!
To be eligible:
- Couples should be committed and/or married life partners between ages 25-40 (at least one partner must be between 25-40 at the time of the trip, and neither partner over 45 years old)
- If married, couples must be within first five (5) years of marriage (or very close to it!)
- At least one partner must be Jewish. We define that broadly—if you have at least one Jewish parent or grandparent, that counts.
- At least one partner must have no prior organized Israel trip experience as a teen or adult (i.e. if both partners have been on Birthright, you are ineligible)
- Couples must live in the Minneapolis or St. Paul metro area
Honeymoon Israel Minneapolis/St. Paul is generously supported by the Jewish Federations of Minneapolis and St. Paul.