Thursday, March 29 @ 6:30-8:00pm
1600 Glenarm Place, Denver, CO 80202
This event space is located off of the 16th Street Mall. Parking is available at The Denver Pavilions parking garage. It can be accessed from Welton Street between 15th and 16th street. Check-in with the concierge or follow the signs upon arrival.
Info Session Webinar
Monday, April 16 @ 7:00-8:30pm
To join by telephone: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 268 426 366
To be eligible:
- Couples should be committed and/or married life partners between ages 25-40 (at least one partner must be between 25-40 at the time of the trip, and neither partner over 45 years old)
- If married, couples must be within first five (5) years of marriage (or very close to it!)
- At least one partner must be Jewish. We define that broadly—if you have at least one Jewish parent or grandparent, that counts.
- At least one partner must have no prior organized Israel trip experience as a teen or adult (i.e. if both partners have been on Birthright, you are ineligible)
- Couples must live in the Denver or Boulder metro areas
Honeymoon Israel Colorado is generously supported by the Rose Community Foundation.